“Understand Yourself.. And It Will Make This Life More Meaningful”
As-Sarawaki, 12 July 2007: Alhamdulillah Praise be to The Almighty Allah SWT. Have you ever heard about tagging before? This is my first time being tagged! Thanks to Rashidi Murad for tagging me and Idham for doing such a noble job. If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. The meme for this tag is about completing at least seventeen (mine is only twenty five) out of the twenty seven sentences. For more details, kindly click here.
1. A person is only as good as his/ her good deeds.
2. Friendship is always about sincerity.
3. To love is to always obey Allah.
4. Money makes me easier to do dakwah.
5. I miss the Golden Era of Islam.
6. My way of saying I care is by preaching.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by spreading Islam.
8. Pick the flowers when the sun shines.
9. To love someone is to make him/ her undertand the purpose of life.
10. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was my parents.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember Allah’s mercy for guidance – hidayah.
13. I am most happy when others are happy because of me.
14. Nothing makes me happier than mardhatilLah.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change my past, which is impossible!
16. If smiles are happiness then I should smile most of the time.
17. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could enter the Paradise all together.
18. If you want to attain mardhatilLah then you have to struggle for it.
19. Money is not everything but something.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is when hidayah touched my heart. Thank you Allah for everything!
21. I smile when I am happy and to make people feel good.
22. When I am happy, I say Alhamdulillah.
23. The best thing I did yesterday was islah.
24. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,”Paradise: My Destination”
25. One thing I must do before I die is to attain mardhatilLah.
I have decided to tag everybody for the good cause and for all noble jobs you have done. May all of us be in the best of health to perform our duty as the vicegerents of Allah on earth. I also pray that we will always be in the best form of iman in term of quality and highest Islamic esteem in this school of life. May Allah Azza Wajalla bless us fid dunya wal Akhirah! Amiin Ya Rabbal ‘Alamin.
Wallahu a’lam bissawab.